May 13- May 20
1. Just a moment with my happy girl and I.
2. I was busy with Khaira and left Kilmo alone for several moments. I came in to check on her and saw see her all quiet. The morning light was gentle and beautiful and she was totally absorbed in her books. I loved seeing it.
3. A spontaneous invitation turned out to be the best of days. We walked, the girls played, we had a picnic lunch and then Nicole and I talked and talked while they all napped. Such a gift.
4. My pretty girls on Mothers' Day.
5. My sweet Khaira-baby, 9 months old.
6. Kaden read Kilmeny a story one morning we were there. They were adorable, all cozy in the chair with the book and a doll.