Project 365 is something I've been wanting to do for awhile and I just decided to jump in and start, right here in the middle of February. I tend to want everything 'just perfect' before embarking on a new adventure but that's kind of the point of adventures, you don't know how they're going to turn out. So here's to capturing 2012, one picture at a time!
Here's a peek into this past week!
1. Kilmeny loves to run outside but she only likes it for about five minutes until she pulls her mittens off, eats some snow and realizes that is actually cold out. This is just after she started asking to go back inside.
2. Khaira has just started grabbing her toys, it is so fun to see her at this stage!
3. We took an evening stroll through the Muttart Conservatory Thursday evening and they had these gorgeous lanterns hanging amongst the trees.
4. All dressed up and then bundled on the way to church.
5. Khaira-baby, cute, cuddly and wide awake at 10:15pm! I love these quiet evenings with her like this.
6. Cousin time at Cafe O Play ! Kilmeny and her cousin, Kaden played so well together while their mums had some refreshing conversation about mum stuff, life, and all that good stuff.
7. Kilmeny loves to help me whenever I'm busy in the kitchen so I try to be one step ahead of her and think of ways that she can help me. We both enjoy the process that way!