Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!




We're taking off tonight to start our Christmas off with a get-together at our brother and sister-in-laws' new little cozy home. Then it'll be off to my husband's family where we'll gather as one big family with lots of yummy food, little kidlets running everywhere, and quiet conversations on their soft brown leather couches. I'm bringing The Hobbit to get started on my yearly read through Tolkien's MiddleEarth writings. 
We'll be celebrating Kilmeny's 2nd (I know, I can't believe it either!) birthday out on the farm. 
And then getting back in the van and  driving a few hours South to celebrate the New Year with my family and I'll finally get to meet my new little niece. I'm so excited! 

The Christmas anticipation has finally caught up with me and I remember why I love this time of year so much.
I've got a lot of bustling to do to get us all ready and packed, and finish up a dinner for a client. But I just wanted to pop on here and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!! 

I hope that you can find some quiet in the midst of all the busyness to be still and ponder and glory in the gift that became ours in Bethlehem that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...