Monday, March 14, 2011

all on a Monday


151-160
aunties who play with little girls giving me a chance for a longer nap or a shower or just some quiet time 

Starbucks dates with my little girl who is thrilled with drinking water from a cool Starbucks cup 

beeswax candles burning long into the evening 

tears and hugs and honesty and the healing that comes 

family 



warmer weather and bright sunshine 

quiet time to think and be while waiting for appointments 

anticipation of times with friends and the refreshing that comes

anticipation of a trip away with just my man in a place we love

sick children and time to snuggle and just be 

my man who does the hard things everyday
 





1 comment:

  1. I’m here from Ann’s – just took a while to get here :)

    And because I’m a man – and I know how much, even when we pretend we don’t need it, WE DO. We need the support of the one we love – and nothing really motivates us much more than that, and because if he reads these words he’ll feel awesome - my favorite from your list this week is: my man who does the hard things everyday

    Thank you for this, and God Bless and Keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...