Thursday, January 6, 2011

after a long absence


Hi. It's been way too long since I've posted on here and I thought I'd write a brief hello. I loved reading your comments along our trip home and am slowly working my way through the plethora of reading material in my google reader. I haven't really been online for several weeks except to briefly check my email and maybe facebook. I've enjoyed the break but I've missed writing and hearing from you. 

The holidays were wonderful, we stayed up late, ate lots of yummy food, laughed until we cried and made many new memories. And of course there were tons of pictures taken. We spent a wonderful week with my family, reveling in being all together for Christmas for the first time in two years. And then headed north to spend New Year's with Jared's family and almost all the family. It was a busy, noisy, special time! 

We  now have our computer set up so I hope to be posting a bit  more regularly again. =)  I'm off to enjoy a hot cup of tea with my man so I wish you all a good night! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah Breanne! Yes, I have missed my regular dose of the vintage box, but I knew you must be having such a great time for the holidays!

    Still praying everything works out with Jared's audition and settling in Alberta, Still want the chance to host all of you at the new house and wishing Kilmeny a belated first birthday! I bet it was so special!

    Take care,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...