2 years ago on September 20th, I married the man of my dreams. He has become my best friend and confidante, we have shared a lot together and been on a lot of adventures. Actually, we're on one long adventure. The journey of a lifetime.
I love you, babe. Can't imagine life without you. You complete me and yes, I think we are perfect for each other. ;-)
I didn't really know you when I married you, not like I know you now. I knew that you were the one I'd been praying for, dreaming of and hoping for. I knew that God was real to you, that you had a passion for Him and for life and that you dreamed big.
- my Dad's words just before we walked down the aisle together
- the tears on my Mom's face as she watched her daughter take her vows
- my parents-in-law welcoming me into their hearts
- all the friends and family that traveled to support us and celebrate with us
-my Mom designing and sewing my dress, putting in the hours to make it what I pictured
- our siblings standing with us and witnessing our vows
- God giving us perfect weather
- many friends giving much of their time and abilities to make the day come together
- stellar photographers capturing the memories
- trust, purity,unity, and love- overarching themes of the day
This week we're having family over and Jared will be going to Halifax for lessons so I won't be posting much. I will be putting up pictures and memories from our wedding as we celebrate two years of our romance of a lifetime.
photos by Cole