Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Starting a new blog is always like meeting new friends. Once you get the first bit over with you can settle into a good conversation and find out each other's stories. Or a part of their stories. How God is shaping them, where they have come from and what their dreams are. 
I'm glad you're here. I hope you can stay for a bit and get to know me, leave some comments so I can get to know you and together we will sharpen each other.

I don't know how often I will write on here, I love to write but I love to live life as well. I don't know all that I will write about, life from my perspective. Sometimes happy, sometimes thoughtful, sometimes pictures, sometimes my heart's passion.

I'm still in the process of setting it all up and getting it to the point that I'm happy with so things will be changing and be getting tweaked.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy every moment of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited, Breanne!! :-D I look forward to following you and your little family more closely :-) Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...