April 2 - April 9
This was an interesting week because halfway through Jared and I (and Khaira) flew to Vancouver. Kilmeny stayed with Josh and Ariana. And I didn't take that many pictures before we left so there's a little doubling up but hey, it's a journal of real life!
1. All ready to go with Auntie Ariana, Kilmo cuddled her doll for a precious few seconds so I could get a non-blurry shot.
2. MacLeods' Bookstore, one of our 'absolutely must visit' stops. We were able to buy a first edition Kilmeny of the Orchard for our Kilmo. Incredible!
3. Blossoms and blue, blue sky!! Vancouver was such a gift!
4. Khaira, looking a little tired still while we wait for our breakfast.
5. Our in-flight activities, giraffe for Khaira, coffee and a book for me.
6. Kilmo is all into making faces for the camera now, especially since you can reverse the camera on my phone and see yourself.
7. I am all into her adorable flats and pink leggings. She loves them too. And so she wears them a lot.