Monday, May 2, 2011

a tea party and the counting of moments



 221-240
 leftover cookies for afternoon tea

espresso mugs for little hands


memories of our overseas wedding trip in Starbucks mugs

a little girl who communicates very well in sign language, 'more tea, please'

refreshing break to stop and have tea and soak up the moment in the midst of a busy weekend

late night decorating for a surprise party

uncles who love their little niece

Sunday breakfast with fresh muffins

my husband's beautiful performance of the Bruch concerto with orchestra

a full choir and orchestra performing hymns in an old church

pulling off a successful surprise birthday party 

watching emotion on people's faces

having a new appreciation for the family I married into 

refreshing chats with other moms 

enjoying Riverdance with my husband, sister and brother-in-law

late night conversations and laughter

latte art and chocolate cranberry cookies

being able to vote

warm spring weather

my husband's love and the way he serves me





3 comments:

  1. The little mug made me smile....and then smile again when I saw Kilmeny holding it. Adorableness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such excellent gifts Breanne! I was so sorry we couldn't see the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, my friend. I'm SO glad you have such a trove of good memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...